inselblick.co.uk

Eindrücke und mehr von der anderen Seite des Ärmelkanals

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Silly Allen ...

Ich komme gerade nach einem langen Tag nach Hause und lese, wie üblich, mal bei spiegel.de quer und entdecke, dass die Deutschen so langsam Lily Allen entdecken. Dann dachte ich, ich könnte hier mal Chris Moyles von BBC Radio 1 vorstellen, denn ich habe letzte Woche im Radio die Parodie zu dem Titel "Smile" gehört. Titel: "Piles" (Hämmoriden). Zugegeben, das Englisch ist für Fortgeschrittene - auch ich brauchte ein wenig Hilfe beim übersetzen des ein oder anderen Worts...

Download der Parodie und die Lyrics zum nachlesen:

Silly Allen - Piles

(male)
So I’ve heard this lovely record by the lovely Lilly Allen,
She’s very cute to look at and she’s also very talen..
.. ted, voice of an angel, she sounds dead cute,
and she recently got dumped by a brute

She told a storytale about him cheating on another,
Some dodgy little slapper that looked like her ex’s mother,
Oooh that’s harsh, that pain really cuts,
I hope that Lilly Allen went and kicked you in the nuts

Then I hear another version of the track,
This records got a geezer and he’s doing a little rap,
He’s telling stories that YOU did the cheating,
This so-called “ex” of yours gives a right dog a beating, and..
I’ve heard both stories, don’t know what to believe,
You’re rapping and you’re singing with the lies that you weave,
I get so mad, here’s what I’m gonna do,
I’m gonna write myself some lyrics and I’ll do one too, so..

(chorus)
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles,
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles

(female)
I get so confused now, don’t know who to beli-eee-ve,
Did you sleep with that fella called Steve?
Or baby did you leave?
(baby did you leave?)
And who do you fancy?
Is it Peter Crouch?
Well he’s as long as a five seater couch, a five seater couch,
(a five seater couch),
I’m so confused with it all,
All of your stories are getting pretty tall,
I don’t know who to believe at all..

And now I’m here in version number three,
It is a made up song by me,
It’s only a clever pa-roddd-y! So..

(chorus)
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles,
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles

(male) La la la, la la la, la la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la la
(female) La la la, la la la, la la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la la

(chorus)
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles,
Your lies wanna make me rile,
It is so purile,
That it gives me piles..

(fade to end)
In diesem Sinne: Viel Spass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home